Wed, 12 Apr|
How to approach development holistically by working on these six critical areas of your life.
Time & Location
12 Apr 2023, 6:30 pm – 7:30 pm GMT+10
Join our Founder Aga Gajownik to learn more about our highly effective BASICS model: the foundation of all our personal and professional development coaching programmes. We’ll run through how you can use it to assess your current situation and establish the status quo, and then how to approach development holistically by working on these six critical areas of your life.
- Body: Think diet, exercise, and sleep. Our busy, healthy entrepreneur approach encourages wellbeing.
- Autopilot: We want to help you become more efficient and better organised in all areas of your life.
- Security: Feeling secure, both emotionally and financially, relieves stress so you can focus on your goals.
- Important People: Identify who builds you up and who is toxic and needs to be let go.
- Consciousness: Looking after your mental health and finding time to focus on you should always be a priority, no matter how busy you are.
- Surroundings: Create a space and environment that empowers you to do your best.
Save your seat for our webinar on the event page and we’ll see you soon!
Aga knows her stuff: Aga Gajownik is a professional development trainer. She has been helping individuals and start-up companies to create and activate authentic businesses since 2010. Creator of SEE - SCRUM Educational Experience, I&I Formula and BASICS Model supporting business owners in starting and running sustainable companies without burning out too soon. She has worked with thousands of people in more than 5 countries promoting entrepreneurship and supporting start-up ecosystems internationally. In her spare time, Aga volunteers as a yoga instructor and propagates her plants for people without green fingers.